Greater Frazier Mountain - Weather Conditions as of Friday, February 15, 2019
Current Views are available from Frazier Mtn Internet's
PMC-Sawmill Mtn./Mt. Abel WebCam
- picture is updated every 3 minutes and you can view the Last 24 hours of pictures.
For more weather information, try
Park Weather Forecast from Weather.com,
Hourly Pine Mountain Club Forecast from the Weather Channel,
Latest Satellite Photo.
Current Snow Level 6500'
General Weather and Snow Conditions -
Snow showers likely today and tomorrow.
High today in the hi 30s, low temperatures in the mid 20s.
- Gorman, Lebec (~3500' to ~4500') - 0"
- Frazier Park, Lake of the Woods (~4500' to ~5000') - 0"
- Lockwood Valley (~5000' to ~5500') - 0"
- Cuddy Valley (~5500' to ~6000')- 0"
- Pinon Pines (~5000' to ~ 5500') - 0"
- Pine Mountain Club (~5000' to ~ 6500') - 0" - 2"
- Mt. Pinos (~8200' to ~8800') - 1' - 2'
- I-5 through the Grapevine - Open.
- Frazier Mountain Park Road - Open.
- Cuddy Valley Road - Open, watch for morning ice.
- Lockwood Valley Road - Open, watch for morning ice.
- Mil Potrero Hwy - from "Y" to PMC - Open, watch for morning ice.
- Mt. Abel - Closed until spring.
- Mt. Pinos - Open, watch for morning ice.
to Mountain Communities Chamber of Commerce Home Page
Copyright© 2019 by Frazier Mountain Internet Service.
Web Page Authored by Frazier Mountain
Document Last Revised February 15, 2019.