Frazier Mountain - Weather Conditions as of Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Current Views are available from Frazier Mtn Internet's
PMC-Sawmill Mtn./Mt. Abel WebCam
- picture is updated every 3 minutes and you can view the Last 24 hours of pictures.
For more weather information, try Frazier
Park Weather Forecast from Weather.com, the National
Weather Service, and Intellicast's
Latest Satellite Photo.
Current Snow Level - 5500'
General Weather and Snow Conditions -
A 40 percent chance of snow until this afternoon, clearing tonight.
Mostly sunny tomorrow.
High today in the low 40s, low temperatures in the mid 20s.
- Gorman, Lebec (~3500' to ~4500') - 0"
- Frazier Park, Lake of the Woods (~4500' to ~5000') - 0"
- Lockwood Valley (~5000' to ~5500') - 0"
- Cuddy Valley (~5500' to ~6000')- 0" - 1"
- Pinon Pines (~5000' to ~ 5500') - 0" - 1"
- Pine Mountain Club (~5000' to ~ 6500') - 0" - 1"
- Mt. Pinos (~8200' to ~8800') - 1" - 3"
- I-5 through the Grapevine - Open.
- Frazier Mountain Road - Open.
- Cuddy Valley Road - Open, watch for morning ice.
- Lockwood Valley Road - Open, watch for morning ice.
- Mil Potrero Hwy - from "Y" to PMC - Open, icy, Chains/4WD.
- Mt. Abel - Closed through Spring.
- Mt. Pinos - Unknown at this time.
to Mountain Communities Chamber of Commerce Home Page
Copyright© 2015 by Frazier Mountain Internet Service.
Web Page Authored by Frazier Mountain
Document Last Revised November 25, 2015 at 6:00AM.