Frazier Mountain - Weather Conditions as of Monday, March 2, 2015
Current Views are available from Frazier Mountain Internet Service's
PMC - Mt. Pinos WebCam
- picture is updated every 10 minutes and you can view an MPEG movie of
yesterday's weather. Also, be sure to visit Frazier Park School's FP
School Weather Cam.
For more weather information, try Frazier
Park Weather Forecast from Weather.com, the National
Weather Service, and Intellicast's
Latest Satellite Photo.
Current Snow Level - 5000'
General Weather and Snow Conditions - A chance of snow showers
today, partly cloudy tomorrow. Snow accumulations around one inch. High
today in the mid 40s, low temperatures in the low 30s.
- Gorman, Lebec (~3500' to ~4500') - 0"
- Frazier Park, Lake of the Woods (~4500' to ~5000') - 0"
- Lockwood Valley (~5000' to ~5500') - 0" - 1"
- Cuddy Valley (~5500' to ~6000')- 0" - 1"
- Pinon Pines (~5000' to ~ 5500') - 0" - 1"
- Pine Mountain Club (~5000' to ~ 6500') - 0" - 1"
- Mt. Pinos (~8200' to ~8800') - 1" - 3"
- I-5 through the Grapevine - Open.
- Frazier Mountain Road - Open.
- Cuddy Valley Road - Open, be prepared for winter driving conditions.
- Lockwood Valley Road - Open, be prepared for winter driving
- Mil Potrero Hwy - from "Y" to PMC - Open, be prepared
for winter driving conditions.
- Mt. Abel - Closed until Spring.
- Mt. Pinos - Unknown at this time.
to Mountain Communities Chamber of Commerce Home Page
Copyright© 2015 by Frazier Mountain Internet Service.
Web Page Authored by Frazier Mountain
Document Last Revised March 2, 2015 at 6:00AM.