Frazier Mountain - Weather Conditions as of Friday, March 27, 2015
Current Views are available from Frazier Mountain Internet Service's
PMC - Mt. Pinos WebCam
- picture is updated every 10 minutes and you can view an MPEG movie of
yesterday's weather. Also, be sure to visit Frazier Park School's FP
School Weather Cam.
For more weather information, try Frazier
Park Weather Forecast from Weather.com, the National
Weather Service, and Intellicast's
Latest Satellite Photo.
Current Snow Level - No Snow
General Weather and Snow Conditions - Sunny today and tomorrow.
High today in the high 70s, low temperatures in the mid 30s.
- Gorman, Lebec (~3500' to ~4500') - 0"
- Frazier Park, Lake of the Woods (~4500' to ~5000') - 0"
- Lockwood Valley (~5000' to ~5500') - 0"
- Cuddy Valley (~5500' to ~6000')- 0"
- Pinon Pines (~5000' to ~ 5500') - 0"
- Pine Mountain Club (~5000' to ~ 6500') - 0"
- Mt. Pinos (~8200' to ~8800') - 0"
- I-5 through the Grapevine - Open.
- Frazier Mountain Road - Open.
- Cuddy Valley Road - Open.
- Lockwood Valley Road - Open.
- Mil Potrero Hwy - from "Y" to PMC - Open.
- Mt. Abel - Closed until Spring.
- Mt. Pinos - Open.
to Mountain Communities Chamber of Commerce Home Page
Copyright© 2015 by Frazier Mountain Internet Service.
Web Page Authored by Frazier Mountain
Document Last Revised March 27, 2015 at 6:00AM.