Greater Frazier Mountain - Weather Conditions as of Monday, January 27, 2020
Current Views are available from Frazier Mtn Internet's
PMC-Sawmill Mtn./Mt. Abel WebCam
- picture is updated every 3 minutes and you can view the Last 24 hours of pictures.
For more weather information, try
Park Weather Forecast from Weather.com,
Hourly Pine Mountain Club Forecast from the Weather Channel,
Latest Satellite Photo.
Current Snow Level 6000'
General Weather and Snow Conditions -
Mostly sunny today and tomorrow.
High today in the low 50s, low temperatures in the low 30s.
- Gorman, Lebec (~3500' to ~4500') - 0"
- Frazier Park, Lake of the Woods (~4500' to ~5000') - 0"
- Lockwood Valley (~5000' to ~5500') - 0"
- Cuddy Valley (~5500' to ~6000')- 0"
- Pinon Pines (~5000' to ~ 5500') - 0" -
- Pine Mountain Club (~5000' to ~ 6500') - 0" - 3"
- Mt. Pinos (~8200' to ~8800') - 0" - 12"
- I-5 through the Grapevine - Open.
- Frazier Mountain Park Road - Open.
- Cuddy Valley Road - Open.
- Lockwood Valley Road - Open.
- Mil Potrero Hwy - from "Y" to PMC - Open.
- Mt. Abel - Closed through Spring.
- Mt. Pinos - Open. Chains may be required.
to Mountain Communities Chamber of Commerce Home Page
Copyright© 2020 by Frazier Mountain Internet Service.
Document Last Revised January 27, 2020 at 7:30am.