Greater Frazier Mountain - Weather Conditions as of Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Current Views are available from Frazier Mtn Internet's
PMC-Sawmill Mtn./Mt. Abel WebCam
- picture is updated every 3 minutes and you can view the Last 24 hours of pictures.
For more weather information, try
Park Weather Forecast from Weather.com,
Hourly Pine Mountain Club Forecast from the Weather Channel,
Latest Satellite Photo.
Current Snow Level 6000'
General Weather and Snow Conditions
Increasing clouds today, rain and snow likely tonight and tomorrow.
High today in the low 50s, low temperatures in the low 30s.
- Gorman, Lebec (~3500' to ~4500') - 0"
- Frazier Park, Lake of the Woods (~4500' to ~5000') - 0"
- Lockwood Valley (~5000' to ~5500') - 0"
- Cuddy Valley (~5500' to ~6000')- 0" - 1"
- Pinon Pines (~5000' to ~ 5500') - 0" - 1"
- Pine Mountain Club (~5000' to ~ 6500') - 0" - 3"
- Mt. Pinos (~8200' to ~8800') - 2' - 4'
- I-5 through the Grapevine - Open.
- Frazier Mountain Park Road - Open.
- Cuddy Valley Road - Open.
- Lockwood Valley Road - Open.
- Mil Potrero Hwy - from "Y" to PMC - Open.
- Mt. Abel - Closed.
- Mt. Pinos - Open to 2nd snow gate. Chains/4WD.
to Mountain Communities Chamber of Commerce Home Page
Copyright© 2023 by Frazier Mountain Internet Service.
Document Last Revised March 28, 2023 at 7:30am.